Monday, December 30, 2013

For those who were fooled to think Holocaust Controversies was anything but a criminal hate blog!!!!

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby Werd » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:55 am
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1328
 
Blogbuster
Post subject: Hate blogger and kook Roberto Muehlenkamp is back!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am

Looks like Roberto was released from the loony bin as he is back and posting in his same insane manner!

Roberto can you tell us what meds they got you on now? you bi polar nutjob

If that is so, it is not on his blog. The topic Jurgen Graf Keeps On Giving still has only 43 comments, the last dating from Monday, October 21, 2013 2:38:00 pm from Roberto himself.
User avatar
Werd
Member
Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby Werd » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 pm
Well it appears that blogbuster is correct in that the HC crowd can't take the smackdown from Mattogno, Graf and Kues nor the exposure of their selfish, underhanded activities including planting fakes on websites and attempting to steal them from fellow exterminationists. So what have they resorted to? Trolling the hell out of rodoh and also the hateblogwatch forums under more than one alias. We have:

Duke Umeroffen
Roberto Luc
Bernard
Statistical Mechanic

They even made a thread called F___ Off blogbuster
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1338
and blogbuster is continually being accused of being Carmello Lisciotto, the IT expert who helped Chris Webb get control of his website back after the holocaust controversies crowd sabotaged it. And of course they are insulting the name of Lisciotto. The fact that these allegedly 'new guys' have the same modus operandi as the HC crowd to discredit and attack the name of Lisciotto, the man who saved Webb's work and stop the HC takeover, pretty much confirm that they are mere nicknames for the HC crooks. No wonder blogbuster claimed Roberto is back in action. It would appear to be just under a different name. Hell, we even saw a quote earlier from Satistical Mechanic called the new 1500 page book crap but also admitting to not reading it and claiming he was not going to.


Hate blogger and kook Roberto Muehlenkamp is back!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1328
 
Blogbuster Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Hey Roberto your ex wife contacted HBW....some fun stuff she shared!
 

 
Roberto Luc PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I really don't understand how the moderators of this forum to allow you post here. If you've been joining in the discussions of the forum I'd understand it, but to let you and C. Webb stalking all the time against HC people it's because they agree with it.

 
blogbuster Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Roberto, she did a serious hack job on you... tell all details specific to your ongoing bout with mental illness!


You think people dont know why you disappear for long periods... folks Roberto is in treatment for mental illness!

this guy you all debate and battle with online is really a psycho nutcase, and thats not a joke, its true

 
blogbuster PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:49 pm

I bet its the inside scoop that the HBW folks say they have on Roberto's struggle with mental illness and constant relapses are what is spurring on bernards irrational lying attacks against that site lol

 
blogbuster Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:07 am

the lying frauds wont address this

 
Duke Umeroffen Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:51 am

I will do so and quite simply

fuck off Troll.

 
Blogbuster Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 am

thats what robertos wife told him... then she went to HBW and told all



Why Nick Terrry Holocaust plagiarist fears a return to Rodoh
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1353
 
Blogbuster Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 pm

There was a time in the history of this forum that infamous fat pig of Exeter Nick Terry was a regular poster here.

He was always known for snide/snobby comments, intolerant discourse, vitriol-filled posts, and a plethora of historically inaccurate statements. That being said, he and his pals like weird Andy Mathis, lysing sack of shit Sergey Romanov, and bi polar kook Roberto Muehlenkamp ran rip-shod over this place!

Revisionist posters were abused, believers were attacked, and plots were hatched to steal other peoples websites and take control over RODOH!

Well, things have changed, when Nick and company were shown the door, they pulled the nuclear option, and got Yuku to pull the plug on this forum, after 10 years of existence!

Now RODOH is back yet the pig isn't! Why?
Well all the scandals he and the holocaust controversies hate bloggers were involved with has caused him public disgrace, his crap research was proved to be plagiarized bunk, his hateful personality exposed, but most of all, this disgusting pig knows he wont be able to pull any such stunts today as h did on the past!

Yes the HC clowns are still here, all hiding behind fake sockpuppet personas, supported by idiotic trolls, but they are the shadow of their former selves.... never to recover!

I thank all who played a part in bringing down these despicable people!


Destroying rodoh when it was hosted by yuku back in the day? I wonder why they would do that? Perhaps Carlo mattogno has the answer on page 58.
 
it is easy to see why, after a few initial responses, I decided to refrain from continuing to reply to the claims of the “controversial bloggers” unless their claims were published in print, a condition which they, typically, interpreted as “desperation” on my part (p. 11). This condition was intended solely to establish substantially what on the web is only virtual, a fact obvious even to the bloggers themselves, since they state “internet links are ephemeral and tend to ‘decay’ as time passes.” (p. 1). In other words, in blogs one can write the most obvious nonsense and it may disappear after a few years, to the benefit of the authors of that complete nonsense. A printed text, on the other hand, remains in existence, fixing the author’s responsibility for a much longer period of time.


So is it any wonder the HC crowd have resorted to using sock puppets on the internet to troll on the new rodoh and the hateblogwatch forum and cause disruption? Because apparently an archive of the old rodoh has been saved?

Holocaust Controversies scum caught with their Panzers down!
http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... ?f=3&t=294
Notice the date is very close to the pdf release of the 1500 page response of MGK
 
hateblogwatch Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Forum,

Most of you know that prior to Nick Terry lobbying for the RODOH forum to be shut down at its hosting site YUKU.COM, HBW had web-spider'd the entire forum and preserved it offline for posterities sake.

Nick Terry and his pals from HC wanted RODOH removed from the Internet so there was no public record of their past activities and misdeeds. Well we have ensured that record exists.

We have restored the forum in a secure location and plan to release damning posts that reveal the nature of the Holocaust Controversies criminals and those that support them.

There is some stuff here that is a the nail in the coffin for liars like HANS/Michael Peters, Andrew Mathis, Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov and the idiot Robeto Muehlenkamp.

Attached to this post is a pdf of just one thread we found to be amusing.

It is called: "Guess the sockpuppet"

It has many of the cast of characters from RODOH back in the day when the ARC website was vandalized.
The only honest person in the thread is Scott Smith of RODOH, the rest are lying scum.

Funny, the last post we show in the thread is someone admitting that HANS was a character name Max, and we all know Max was the address of the Andy Schmidt sock puppet created by Sergey Romanov and Michael Peters when they created their fake holocaust photos.

lol these HC idiots just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper with their denials!


http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... .php?id=74

So in other words the HC crowd got hit doubly hard in late October. By the revisionists and by fellow exterminationists who hate their guts for good reasons. Thanks to the work of both sides of the holocaust debate, Roberto Muehlenkamp does not get a lot of flattering returns for his name in a google search anymore. I say, good! Finally, check this out. This is the old thread HAS ROBERTO BEEN SILENCED FOR GOOD?

 
Boaz Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Blogbuster from the RODOH forum believes that Sergey Romanov has begun a renewed effort to attack the ARC website and is using sock puppets on that forum as a distraction.

It may be time for us to put some of our evidence into play?

I don't know what this means. Perhaps some of the evidence obtained from IT expert Lisciotto about the HC crew's cybercrimes with their attacks on Webb's site? The stuff they have been claiming to have been sitting on for years only to release it at an ARC teleconference where the HC would stand to answer for the accusations levelled against them? Inquiring minds wish to know. The more dirt on these people, the better.
User avatar
Werd
Member
Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby Dolma » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:13 am
A word of caution.

I tried to access the hateblogwatch website listed in Werd's last post and my internet security wouldn't allow me access because the site tried to install a trojan program on my computer.

Edited to ask:

Werd, why wont the members of either of these two groups (HBW & HC) come here and defend their beliefs by answerig all the great questions that are being asked on CODOH about the so-called holoacaust?
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
User avatar
Dolma
Member
Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby Werd » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:18 am
Really? My internet security McAfee shows nothing wrong with it.

First of all, Roberto I think used to post here and he has been demolished. Whenever Roberto Muehlenkamp of holocaust controversies is mentioned, or someone here promotes his work because they think they can refute revisionists, Hannover usually posts links to certain topics in quote tags. The topics that can be found here.

irrational Roberto Muehlenkamp demolished at this forum
irrational Roberto Muehlenkamp demolished at this forum
 
Hannover wrote:Here we have another promoter of the Jewish supremacist 'holocaust' story line, 'Roberto Muehlenkamp'. Here we also have examples of the complete absurdity of his arguments.

It's funny how such individuals continue to purvey their impossible rants in spite of being utterly debunked. Have a look at these:

R.Muehlenkamp: 'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide

Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash

Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens

Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide

Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations

Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked

- Hannover


As to your other question, Roberto having been here solved nothing for his ridiculous cause. I think Nick Terry used to post here too but as to why he no longer does I have no idea. Perhaps a moderator can let us know. As for blogbuster, he used to post here but I think he was banned. He and I have quoted each other back and forth on the respective boards we post on in order to expose the tactics of the holocaust controversies bloggers.
User avatar
Werd
Member
Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby borjastick » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am
I have had aggressive comments from a certain mulegino1 which I suspect is RM. It doesn't bother me as he seems to be working in tandem with Andrew 'Johnny' Mathis the poison dwarf of intellectual misreason. Thus any credibility is lost completely.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby Moderator » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 am
I think Nick Terry used to post here too but as to why he no longer does I have no idea. Perhaps a moderator can let us know.
Nick Terry is registered, his account is active and he can post here if he chooses. One would think he'd welcome the chance to debate his position.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Ag

Postby Werd » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:40 am
FLASHBACK:

A Christmas present from HC bloggers / threats
First post by Mkk » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 am
User avatar
Werd
Member
Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Holocaust Controversies hate blog gets blocked at public insititutions in the UK

The infamous hate blog "Holocaust Controversies" created by:

Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Andrew Mathis and supported by a host of internet wackos is blocked from libraries and all respectable institutions!

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:33 am
Posts: 222
                         HOLOCAUST CONTROVERSIES BLOCKED AS A HATE SITE!!! 

Image

The reputable Holocaust website deathcamps.org has no such issues:

Image
Speaking of blocked sites, I noticed that a certain notorious "hate blog" is blocked on the computers in the internet cafe at the National Archives in Kew. 

    

Friday, October 18, 2013

Holocaust controversies hate blogger tries to hide his identity but fails! Sorry Hans!

Repost from the Hate Blog Watch forum


Holocaust Controversies
A transnational criminal organization
Some interesting truths about Holocaust Controversies and Michael Peters (HANS)
It has come to the attention of Hate Blog Watch that the infamous Michael Peters has been hiding under the pseudo-name "Hans" on the Holocaust Controversies hate blog. He was identified publicly as who he really was but has chosen to maintain the lie and ramp up another smear campaign against Holocaust memorial historians. 
We are now posting screen shots of  the Sockpuppet HANS from CODOH/RODOH and other forums where you can clearly see his linkage to HC and the ARC website. Now since ARC never had a member called HANS, and the only former associate of ARC was the oddball Michael Peters, it doesn't take a genius to figure out he's a lying psychopath worthy of the ranks of HC nutters.
 
Here we go
 
1.) Here we see hate blogger Sergey Romanov posting about Han's connection to ARC, however there was no Hans and no connection. Only Michael Peters.
Re: The Franke-Gricksch Report
#30
[-]

Posts: 11055
21-May-2005 13:31
HEINK

> It is interesting to note that Poles, whose farms have been expropriated, by the Germans, have been moved elsewhere. Why not just gas them?

Because, as Heink would have been remembered if he weren't too old, "Poles should die a natural death, unlike Jews".

HANS

> About a week before Franke-Gricksch visited Auschwitz, the inspector of the concentration camp issued an order of Himmler that concentrations prisoners not fit for labour should not be killed.

Meyer talked about this order as if the surviving document was in existence. He never quoted it, though. If it did not survive, and it probably didn't because it is never quoted anywhere, Meyer has simply shown his foolishness.

> This is not supposed to mean this rail spur was used to bring people into the camp. It was actually used during the construction of Birkenau. However, it is possible that FG noted the rail spur and when writing the report errorenously assumed the people were brought directly into the killing area.

But isn't this the narrow gauge rail, which someone would be unlikely to confuse with the normal railroad?

Also, what about the two doors in the cellar? Pressac's explanation seems to be quite far-fetched.

... I never described [sic] to the NS Race Ideology, i.e., that the Slav's [sic] are Untermenschen. However, if you persist in calling me names, I will have to reconsider ...

~ Wilfried Heink,
neo-Nazi.

 
Interact
Re: The Franke-Gricksch Report
#31
[-]

Posts: 11055
21-May-2005 17:03
> No doubt Mr. Hans can use his connections with the ARFCI website (www.deathcamps.org/) to obtain further information on its discovery at the Public Record Office.
The important fact is that the only version they have found there is in English.

... I never described [sic] to the NS Race Ideology, i.e., that the Slav's [sic] are Untermenschen. However, if you persist in calling me names, I will have to reconsider ...

~ Wilfried Heink,
neo-Nazi.

 
Interact
 2.) Here you see this fake HANS admitting his connection to ARC, (see in red) he references  "Our ARC member from Russia" He was meaning Sergey Romanov, at this point these two conspirators thought they had the theft of the ARC website all wrapped up... (Thank god for the IT expert Mr. Lisciotto)
Re: Auschwitz gas vans testimonies
#3
[-]

Posts: 3588
14-Jan-2006 17:45
Member
"An unpublished Einsatzgruppe B report from 1 March 1942 (Osobyj Arkhiv in Moscow, 500-1-770, p. 8; also in USHMM, RG-11.001M.01, reel 10, 500-1-770) mentions two Saurer gas vans ("Gaswagen" is the term used) which had arrived in Smolensk on 23 February 1942. Now our ARC member from Russia has found that, according to this report, one of these gas vans (the one that belonged to Einsatzkommando 8) had the same license plate "Pol 71462" as the gas van which has been described by the Auschwitz resistance!
 
3.) Here you see HANS posting about an upcoming ARC trip on June 15th, 2003, the ARC trip wasn't even made public until August 28th, 2003. (BUSTED!) Our sources at ARC confirmed this. Also here is the link on ARC showing the travel page  http://deathcamps.org/travels/
by Hans on 15 Jun 2003, 09:34
This might be of interest:
This page shall be helpful for visiting the Aktion Reinhardt sites in Eastern Poland.
6 Days "Aktion Reinhardt Tour" to Lublin, Zamosc, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek, Trawniki.

-1 Arrival in Lublin, check in at Hotel X. Evening: Lublin city, ghetto.
-2 Morning: To Zamosc, stop at Izbica, check in at Hotel X in Zamosc. Afternoon: Visiting Belzec. Evening: Zamosc city.
-3 Morning: To Lublin, same hotel. Noon: By car to Wlodawa (regional museum). Sobibor. Back to Lublin, overnight.
Alternative: To Piaski or another village near Sobibor, check in at private accomodation. Same program in Wlodawa and Sobibor.
-4 Morning: To Siedlce, check in at Hotel X. Regional museum. Afternoon: Treblinka. Evening: Siedlce city.
-5 Morning: To Lublin, check in at same hotel. Afternoon: 2 Lublin city camps, SS locations, Majdan Tatarski Ghetto. Overnight.
-6 Morning: Majdanek. Afternoon: Trawniki. Evening: Lublin city.
-7 Return journey.

ARC intend to make this tour in summer or autumn 2004 if a sufficient number of interested persons will show an interest.
A mini-bus will be hired. We will take care of good accommodation, van and courier (Aktion Reinhardt expert).
Price: Approximately between 600 and 1000 US$. Lunch, supper, journey there and return journey extra.
More details if a sufficient number of interested persons will have met.
 
4.) Here you see Nick Terry welcoming HANS (Michael Peters) to HC  (see in red)
 
  
#3
[-]

Posts: 23
30-Dec-2009 19:22
little grey rabbit wrote:

Then dont read it.

Its just a novel idea, very sketchy because I decided it wouldnt work, but as any Dan Brown afficinado will tell you, its easy enough to create the action part, its creating a good hook that is the key. The Map is not Territory has a more detailed treatment.
Blah, blah, blah.

Look, seriously: when you were posting vaguely on-topic if nonsensically about the subject of the forum, people did at least from time to time engage with you in discussion. Then they stopped doing so, because you became tedious. Now that nobody is paying you much attention you are rambling all over the place, posting Youtube links nobody clicks on and poems/lyrics that make no sense in relation to anything, or tripe like the above. Really, it's great that you come up with random ideas for creative projects, but nobody much cares. So a word of advice: make a New Year's resolution, and quit wasting your time. Get a life.
Life a little easier for you now you only have to deal with Wahrheitseeker as your sparring partner?
Wahrheitseeker isn't a "sparring partner", he is someone who can participate in sensible informed discussions, just like Hans, or anyone else we have welcomed over at HC. And of course, unlike you, because you're an incoherent gibbering loon.
  
5.) Here you see HANS attempting to SMEAR the Holocaustresearchproject.org website back in Nov of 2006, right after he vandalized ARC and launched a counterfeit version with a hyphenated URL, he and HC thought they had won!
LOL

H.E.A.R.T launched

 
Lead
[-]

Member
Posts: 384
Administrator


 
6.) In this next series of posts you see the laughing banter between HANS who is Michael Peters and good old Nick Terry making fun of the legitimate ARC owners and the HEART website which had nothign to do with either of them.
You see Nick Terry the supposed history lecturer from Exeter University proclaiming that the counterfeit version of ARC that Peters launched www.death-camps.org  "Are the good guys" and the real one www.deathcamps.org were "Bad guys"  We'll if that was the case Nicky, why was your HC supported counterfeit version run off the Internet for violation of international copyright laws?

Who are the good guys again?

 

Member
Posts: 3495
Member
www.death-camps.org/

www.deathcamps.org/

And which site is from the bad?

 


 
 
 
  
Re: Who are the good guys again?

Member
Posts: 9756
death-camps are the good guys.

deathcamps is the old site, still run by the HEART people, with their dubious connections.
 
  
Re: Who are the good guys again?

Member
Posts: 3495
Member
Whoops, I really thought the other way round and trusted The Genuine ARC website


"with links to Neo-Nazi forums & Hate Blogs has appeared online hosted (of course) in Germany."

Huh? Is RODOH supposed to be the Neonazi Forum and Holocaust Controversies that Hate Blog?
 
  
Re: Who are the good guys again?

Member
Posts: 9756
Yeah, I gather they think HC is some kind of front for Arthur Butz or something.

 
 
 
#4
[-]
 

Member
Posts: 10490
You'll laugh (or cry), but the "neo-Nazi forum" is actually the Axis History Forum.
 
"So sind auch die Erschiessungen von Juden durch den SD letzlich Akte des Staaten, der die Austilgung dieser Feinde in einer bestimmten Art und Weise anordnet und ebenso durchfuehren laesst. Fuer diese vom Staat fuer notwendig gefundenen Massnahmen sind eigens Organe eingesetzt. Diese Organe sind in sich wieder straffen Satzungen unterworfen." ~ Feldurteil des Reichskriegsgerichts vom 17.4.1942 gegen den Unteroffizier der Feldgendarmerie Hans Roettgermann.
7.)  Here you see HANS in 2003 mentioning how supportive ARC could be and that the website should have been mentioned. Well since there was NO HANS in ARC, just the kook Michael Peters who was just a lowly administrator, (a crappy one at that) why would this HANS care about ARC publicity? 

Re: The Reconstruction of Treblinka
#40
[-]

Posts: 3599
5-Jul-2003 13:39
Member

Congratulations Alex Bay for your great Treblinka paper! I wished you would have mentioned the website www.deathcamps.org because the ARC Group can be supportive re Treblinka photos, maps and other material. Finding the truth about the real camp's appearence is rather difficult because the Treblinka air photos show only rough structures. Be aware that you will find structures if you want to find it, if it fits into your imagination. The final structure of Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec will be only clear if original maps will be found somewhere.

Michael


Michael Peters
http://www.deathcamps.org/
June 13, 2003

Interact

 
www.Nazihunter.net 2013 all rights reserved

 
 
 
 

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Holocaust Controversies hate blog denounced by respected Holocaust Memorial

This editorial is reposted from the www.deathcamps.org memorial website and discusses revisionist proponents and the Holocaust Controversies hate bloggers

Nick Terry
Sergey Romanov
Roberto Muehlenkamp

-----
link: http://deathcamps.org/editorial2013%20Part%202.html

www.DeathCamps.org


ARC EDITORIAL
October 2013
Holocaust Revisionism and Controversial Hate Blogs (part 2)
ARC Editorial
October 2013
Dear Readers,
It is always nice not to be regarded as common fools, and for that we must  thank Carlo Mattogno, the Holocaust Denier for recognising that, in his latest work.
We obviously do not agree that we are intellectually dishonest as he and other revisionists portray. It's we believe in the Holocaust narrative as generally accepted by mainstream historical community, given that we maintain multiple Holocaust Memorial websites; we also understand we are uncomfortable to him and those like him, so be it. We make no apologies for doing what we do.
Aktion Reinhard(t), the mass murder programme of Jews during 1942 -1943 happened. There is no controversy, it is an established fact. Nothing to debate here, and people should come to terms with that.
Some people spend their lives engaged in pointless debate with Holocaust Deniers like Mattogno, Graf, Kues and others. What they do is up to them. We don’t engage in this past-time, we never have.
Regarding the Holocaust Controversies bloggers, we turned down the request by Sergey Romanov in 2006, when he was a novice associate in the second-term ARC group, to create such a controversial debate forum on our website. We thought it was a dumb idea then, years later it is still a dumb idea.
So, we want people to be clear, debating the Holocaust is not for us, we let our work speak for itself. We don’t deny anyone the opportunity to debate, if they so wish. We just have better things to do with our time. The Holocaust isn’t a game, scoring points, playing to a gallery. We don’t participate, not out of fear, as Mattogno claims, but rather out of respect for historical facts. There is enough evidence to support the Holocaust, in all its forms, photographic, documentation and testimonies under oath.
There is no controversy - the Holocaust unfortunately happened, and we are proud, that we portray it honestly and with respect for the terrible events that took place between 1933-1945.
Carlo Mattogno is partly correct as to why we hold Holocaust Controversies members in such contempt. That they use foul and abusive language does show their lack of personal development and discipline, we agree with Mattogno there. But he is way off the mark as the comments below will show:
That Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, Roberto Muehlenkamp and Mike Peters were all expelled from ARC seven years ago, is a proven fact. That our demise, which is a tad premature, as we clearly haven't gone anywhere, is still proclaimed on their blog as a HOT TOPIC – show us clearly nothing much has happened in the HC world, and we find that quite amusing.
The Holocaust Controversies bloggers were expelled for a number of reasons, we had some suspicions they had produced a number of high quality fakes and forgeries, they had contributed little or nothing, to the website. This was later confirmed by and they were confronted with their actions. That one of their members has since apologised and said how he bitterly regrets his actions, is enough for us. At least he showed some character, until that time it was deemed that they fell short of the qualities needed to be members of ARC.
The HC group were seen by many as a cancer that needed to be cut out, before it became terminal, and we took appropriate actions to remove them which in turn lead to to retribution from HC in the form of this website being vandalized and its content destroyed.
It took several months of hard work recreated ARC and weeding through thousands of articles and photos to ensure that all the tainted material supplied by Sergey Romanov and planted by Michael Peters identified and expunged, and all references to HC removed.
We are content that the odious HC gang were run out of town in October 2006, with their tails between their legs. But they are an odd collection of misfits. They quote from our Holocaust Memorial websites one minute, then attack and slander us the next. They seem odd and confused, not knowing whether they are Holocaust believers or champions of Holocaust Denial.
That we were able to restore the ARC website, once it had been vandalized, was pleasing, that it had to be archived was a shame, but at least it is still available. So Carlo Mattogno you are wrong, we don’t despise them for what they did, we pity them.
ARC Trustees

For a broader study of the Holocaust please visit: http://www.HolocaustResearchProject.org

Copyright 2013 ARC. All rights reserved.